About Me

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Messages

May 5, 2009

Pasukan na!

School days is getting near again! So that, this article is dedicated to my school and for all concerns.

In my school, I have had good teachers who are really, really good. They teach and explain everything well and really seem to be experts in their field of study. But I also had teachers who know only a little bit and did not really teach well, but were pretending to know what they really did not know.

I know that computer education world is a fast paced world that there is always something new and being a teacher may be hard for them to catch up. That is why the teachers that I like are those that say “I don’t know” if they really do not know and just promises they will check it out and by the next meeting, they did some research and gives you a good answer. The teachers at Adamson IT&M that I hate, are those that do not have the right answers, and pretend they know everything, and sometimes what they are saying are wrong.

I am a good student and I'm not dumb to oppose them and just accept what they say even if I know it is wrong. Kaya naman if I know that their teachings are wrong, I'll search for the right one. Opposing a teacher hits their pride and sometimes gives me a low grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment